Affordable professional London wedding photographer | Packages and prices
What are your wedding photography prices?
Most of my wedding photography packages are well under £1,000. Indeed, I often photograph weddings for budgets under £500.
The wedding photography prices quoted here are indicative, and may vary slightly depending on the location of your event and time of day. If I’m out of your budget range, I'm happy to discuss a different package.
- 2 hours: £350 (December-April: £300)
- 4 hours: £550 (December-April: £475)
- 6 hours: £725 (December-April: £625)
- 8 hours: £925 (£50 discount if you donate £25 to charity) (December-April: £775)
- 10 hours: £1,050 (£50 discount if you donate £25 to charity) (December-April: £875)
- 12 hours: £1,200 (£50 discount if you donate £25 to charity) (December-April: £1,025)
If you are on a tight budget, there are a range of other wedding photography discount packages available (discounts do not apply to bank holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter).
You will see from my prices that I am a mid-budget wedding photographer. You can certainly find cheaper wedding photographers but I think they generally provide much lower quality work, both technically and aesthetically. There are also much more expensive professional wedding photographers out there, and while many of them provide excellent, high-end, professional wedding photography, I think most are nonetheless massively over-priced and are exploiting what they consider to be a lucrative wedding market.
While my prices are very affordable, I appreciate that getting married is not cheap, so I offer a range of discounts on the prices set out above, so if you need a budget London wedding photographer, click here.
What does your wedding photography package include?
• As standard, I offer a ‘disc only’ wedding photography package (although I can also produce wedding albums)
• You will have copyright over all of your images.
• 50 photos per hour. So, for example, a four hour booking would result in 200 photos, a six hour booking, 300 etc. These will all be good photographs - photos with your eyes (half) closed, under/over-exposed, excessively blurred shots etc will have already been removed.
• A DVD or USB of all your images, each individually optimised and produced in high resolution (for print) and low resolution (for web).
• An online web gallery for you to share with your friends and family.
• A second set of all images, also provided on DVD or USB, this time produced in an artistic vintage/retro or an elegant black and white finish (also provided in print and web resolution) (this is an optional extra and an additional fee will be payable).
• The RAW files (i.e. the digital negatives) of all your photos (this is an optional extra and an additional fee will be payable).
You will see from my reviews page that my clients have been impressed with the aesthetic quality of my work, the quick delivery of the finished product, and my flexible, relaxed good-humoured and highly organised approach.