Discount wedding photography packages
I produce high quality, contemporary professional photography at a very reasonable rate compared to many other professional London wedding photographers. Even for for full day coverage I charge well under £1,000, while comparable professional wedding photographers will charge upwards of £1,500 for the same coverage.
But if you are on a tight budget, and are looking for a more affordable budget London wedding photographer, I can offer the following discounts on my standard wedding photography package and prices:
- £50 discount if you donate £25 to any of the following charities: Bliss, WaterAid, the Trussell Trust or the Disasters Emergency Committee. For example, if the quoted fee is £900 and you then donate £25 to one of these charities, I will reduce my fee to £850. The total you pay, including the donation to the charity is £875 (discount applies to bookings of eight hours or more).
- 20% discount for 'straight out of the camera' packages. Normally, I spend considerable time on post production of images to create a rich, vintage, retro look. If you want me to, I can leave all photos totally untouched (discount applies to bookings of six or more hours).
- 10% discount for weddings and events in Herne Hill and Brixton (it’s my neighbourhood!). (discount applies to bookings of six hours or more).
- 10% discount for weekday and Sunday weddings and events (discount applies to bookings of six hours or more).
- There is also a significant ‘off-peak season discount’ for December to April. Prices are listed on the main wedding photography prices and package page.
If none of the above discounts are applicable to you, but you need a budget London wedding photographer do contact me anyway, and I will see if I can design a suitable wedding photography package for you.
Discounts cannot be used in combination. If more than one discount applies then the biggest discount will apply. Discounts do not apply during bank holiday periods (Christmas, New Year, Easter, May and August bank holiday weekends).